Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 8 April 2012

Another Bored Day ,

Hmmmm ~ seems like i got the wrong decision huh . I quit my job just because i want to enjoy ma teenage life before i continue my life as a student again . :| but ... errrr -.-'

Everyday was a boring day to me . woke up in the morning ~ helps ma mami do the HOMEWORK . haha xD
eat ~ watching the same movie over and over again ~ listen to ma lovely boi song_ T-Mills ~ sleep ~ and spending the rest of my time infront of ma lappy . how boring my life can be ? :\

Feels like i want to work again , but ... nevermind , just sat at home being a good daughter to ma mami :)

perghh ! BORING ? -_- btw , i miss him , so muchhh ! althoungh we've had less contact . hehe , i know he miss me like i miss him :) wee ~ just now , while i'm waiting his call . he was asleep . derr -.-'
i knew it , cause from early in the morning he didn't text me , and that means he busy doing his things :)
well then about 11++ pm . he call me , and said that he feel sorry with me . just because his fall asleep and awake cause thinking about me . aww ~ how sweet is that . ;) # ilovehimdamnmuchh !

i miss the moments being with him . hugging each other , holding hands , haha . and miss that he like to smell ma hair :P yerrr . i need him , but nvm . as long as ma heart still belong with him .




hehe ~ a little bit like the teddy bear that he gave me . awww ~

No comments:

Post a Comment